Call Center Specialist
Do you want to love your job? Come work with us!
Elmira Savings Bank; originally founded in 1869 is celebrating 150 years of serving customers and businesses in Chemung, Steuben, Schuyler, Cayuga, Cortland, Tompkins and Broome Counites! We proudly operate as an independent community bank with key lines of business in retail banking, business banking, and consumer and business loans.
We are a “Great Place to Work” certified company. Recognized by our employees for our strong culture which strives for superior quality service to our customers, building a culture that incents our employees to excel personally and professionally, and leadership in and support for our local community!
The Call Center Specialist answers incoming calls to the bank and makes outgoing calls to respond to inquiries or requests for assistance. Call Center Specialists identify customer’s needs and answer questions accurately, promptly and in a cordial and professional manner.
Call Center Specialists cross sell bank products & services while assisting customers in all aspects of customer service.
Research information from customer inquiries and promptly reporting back to them while maintaining strict confidentiality is essential.
Call Center Specialists process requests to reset electronic delivery vehicles such as online banking, web bill pay, mobile banking, estatement delivery, etc.
Other duties may include processing mail, creating and/or completing reports and other various tasks as needed.
· Call Center Specialists must have excellent telephone communication and interpersonal relations skills.
· Must have extensive knowledge of bank products and systems.
· Prior experience with customer interactions in a high volume call center environment is preferred.
· Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word & Excel as well as various office machines.
· Moderate mathematical, reading, writing & grammar skills required.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Elmira Savings Bank offers a Complete benefits package including:
Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
10 Paid Holidays
Health & Dental Benefits
401k with Company match
ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
Bonuses and Incentive Programs
Discounts on Loans
Elmira Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.