Mortgage Processor Essential Duties:
- Obtain and verify documentation relating to the underwriting profile of the borrower.
- Effectively communicate to both internal and external customers through all phases of the mortgage application process.
- Perform tasks that are essential to meeting the loan policy requirements of the bank.
- Must be knowledgeable in secondary market and regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred.
- Experience with Micro Soft Office software including Word and Excel is preferred.
- Strong math, analytical, and problem solving skills are required.
- Moderate report-writing and analytical skills are required.
- Moderate reading, writing, and grammar skills are required
- Proficient PC skills including spreadsheet applications are required.
Elmira Savings Bank offers a Complete benefits package including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401k with Company match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Bonuses and Incentive Programs
- Discounts on Loans
Elmira Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.