Call Center Specialist
The Call Center Specialist answers incoming calls to the bank and makes outgoing calls to respond to inquiries or requests for assistance. Call Center Specialists identify customer’s needs and answer questions accurately, promptly and in a cordial and professional manner.
- Call Center Specialists cross sell bank products & services while assisting customers in all aspects of customer service.
- Research information from customer inquiries and promptly reporting back to them while maintaining strict confidentiality is essential.
- Call Center Specialists process requests to reset electronic delivery vehicles such as online banking, web bill pay, mobile banking, e-statement delivery, etc.
- Other duties may include processing mail, creating and/or completing reports and other various tasks as needed.
- Call Center Specialists must have excellent telephone communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge of bank products and systems.
- Prior experience with customer interactions in a high-volume call center environment is preferred.
- Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word & Excel as well as various office machines.
- Moderate mathematical, reading, writing & grammar skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Elmira Savings Bank offers a Complete benefits package including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401k with Company match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Bonuses and Incentive Programs
- Discounts on Loans
Elmira Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.