Branch Manager, Binghamton Branch
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing the branch office in order to meet the financial services needs of customers in the assigned community market area. The Branch Manager will be responsible for business development and commercial loan generation in the greater Binghamton area.
- The Branch Manager must have proven success in developing a new market.
- The Branch Manager must have previous experience with the commercial lending process and generating new business leads.
- Must have demonstrated experience in efficiently implementing annual operating plan strategies while managing the office's compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead and motivate associates in a supervisory/management capacity.
- The Branch Manager must have demonstrated knowledge of bank operating policies/procedures.
- The Branch Manager must have pervious consumer lending experience.
- The Branch Manager must have a thorough knowledge of features and benefits of all retail and commercial lending products and services.
- Branch Managers must be outgoing, self-motivated and display excellent customer service skills.
- Education beyond a high school diploma is preferred.
- Specialized banking education and training is required.
- Previous experience in a sales role is required.
- Branch Managers typically require a minimum of five (5) years of previous banking experience.
Elmira Savings Bank offers a Complete benefits package including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401k with Company match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Bonuses and Incentive Programs
Elmira Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.